Altair Activate 2019.4 build 5868
Altair Activate 2019.4 build 5868 | 1.2 Gb
Altair Activate 2019.4 build 5868 | 1.2 Gb
The Altair product team is pleased to announce the availability of 2019.4 build 5868 is a 1-D block diagram multiphysics simulation environment enabling the modeling of signal based and physical based systems.
Altair Activate 2019.4 Release Notes:
Activate 2019.4 is available on Linux platforms (CentOS/RedHat 7.4; SUSE 12 SP3). Co-Simulation features on Linux platforms areavailable with the release of Altair Flux 2020 and Altair MotionSolve 2020.
Activate supports a new Python distribution (3.5.4) with a wide range of modules including NumPy, SciPy, TensorFlow and manymore.
OML Exec block executes a user-defined command or script in OpenMatrix Language.Python Exec block executes a user-defined command or script in Python.
Activate now supports licensed libraries. Licenses are implemented based on the Altair Licensing system.
Hydraulics by Fluidon Blocks
The Modelica code has been updated for the hydraulics blocks VariableHydroMotor, VariableDisplacementPump,VariableFlowPump, ValveEdge (indirect through Limiter), ConstantFlowPump, PRVstatic (optional on/off), Accumulator,PropValve22PT2, PropValve32PT2, PropValve43PT2, and PropValve63PT2 to reduce the number of events.
Activate supports the Run in Safe Mode option for Windows and Linux platforms to protect Activate when importing externalFMUs. Activate also detects when an FMU is exported from an earlier version of Activate and automatically enables the Run inSafe Mode option.
The image capture in the Model Report feature is improved.
An External Activation option was added to the MotionSolve and Flux co-simulation blocks to offer more options to controlactivation of those blocks and improve the simulation performance.
The Activate simulation setup now accepts infinite as a Final Time value.
Anim2D includes the add block parameter to position a figure.
ToMat and FromMat Blocks
ToMat and FromMat no longer require a Time variable.
The block parameter dialog opens at the location of the block in the model
FMU Export: Linux Platforms
To export an FMU in Activate on Linux platforms, the compilation and linking of the C code requires ld version 2.27 or above. You canensure that you are working with a compatible version of ld by installing or updating Binutils with a command appropriate foryour Linux platform such as yum install binutils.
- Fixed issues with the Load and Save options in the Curve Editor.
- On Linux, resolved the issue causing undocked browsers to become unresponsive after a mouse click.
- Resolved the issue with the Matrix expression block that was causing Activate to crash.
- On Linux, fixed the issue with the help not launching from a selected block.
- Fixed issue with detecting the installation of the Microsoft VS2017 Express compiler.
- FMU export operation with Hydraulics block fixed to pass a compliance check.
- Resolved the issues with exporting and importing Hydraulics blocks.
- Fixed issues with the export and import operations.
- On Linux resolved issues with selecting the Debug File Viewer.
- On Linux (CentOS 7.4) issues with frames are fixed when generating a Model report.
- On Linux (SUSE 12P3), the screen capture option is updated in the Model report feature.
- Issue with Line length limitation of 10000 characters is resolved in the Spice netlist generated by Activate.
- Pressing F1 on a non-documented keyword or function has been updated to open the help landing page.
- On Linux, the text font size in Descriptions can be updated.
- The Hydraulics model cylinder_drive_closed_loop has been fixed to generate correct results when the RK5 solver is used.
- ExternalActivation option fixed to work for MotionSolveSignals.
- Activate no longer loses focus when you double-click outside of a super block.
- The LookupTable2D block generates an error for an incorrect vector input size.
- The Sign block has been fixed and no longer produces NaN when an input is negative.
- The FMU compliance check is fixed for the RK5 solver.
- A Scope correctly refreshes when running a model with a final time value of infinite.
- The Port name label is visible after using the block builder.
- The Ctrl+F shortcut correctly opens the script editor in the CCustomBlock.
- Model reports display text and annotations correctly for blocks.
- Resolved issues causing models to be displayed twice in the project browser after a File > Open Recent Files operation.
- The option Behavior after the data time span is now valid in the the FromCSV block.
- Fixed cursor issues with scrolling in the Modelica Block Parameters dialog .
- The block pre-callback has been updated to issue an error message if an error or typo is present in the code.
- Issues with the POLY description in the CCCS source have been fixed for Spice blocks.
- Issue with Activate losing focus when a dialog is opened has been fixed.
Altair Activate is a graphical system modeling and simulation application. Modern products are complex configurations of mechanical hardware, electronics, and embedded software. If you wait to verify that they all work together at testing, you're risking the chance of running into a major delay when you encounter a prototype failure. Instead, many companies are turning to system modeling and simulation as a way to digitally prototype their systems.
Altair Activate allows users to build a system model through a block-diagram graphical interface. The blocks in the diagram are components that are connected to one another via inputs and outputs, not unlike Altair Embed. Each block in the diagram captures the functional behavior of some component or sub-system in the product. Once all connected, this model can be run as a simulation of the entire system.
Activate model of a permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM) with vector control for speed or torque.
Founded in 1985, Altair is focused on the development and application of simulation technology to synthesize and optimize designs, processes and decisions for improved business performance. Privately held with more than 2,600 employees, Altair is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA with more than 45 offices throughout 20 countries, and serves more than 5,000 corporate clients across broad industry segments.
Product: Altair Activate
Version: 2019.4 build 5868
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 1.2 Gb
Windows 7, 8.1 and 10.
64 bits only
OpenGL graphics card with at least 256 MB of onboard memory.
Integrated Intel graphics hardware is currently not supported.
4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended).
10 GB or more of free hard disk space.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
https://nitroflare.com/view/3990BDF2458BE51/e129t.Altair.Activate.2019.4.build.5868.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/13CE7D0B925E6F5/e129t.Altair.Activate.2019.4.build.5868.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/09ADF6C9095CC98/e129t.Altair.Activate.2019.4.build.5868.part3.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/9834338D17F677D/e129t.Altair.Activate.2019.4.build.5868.part4.rar https://rapidgator.net/file/9729a1c8cdcbd6c7d7201e811ed4a929/e129t.Altair.Activate.2019.4.build.5868.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/871e390b70cec7eb449b79551162314a/e129t.Altair.Activate.2019.4.build.5868.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/dac907810dad5197acba8a811caafd6c/e129t.Altair.Activate.2019.4.build.5868.part3.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/dd4aec651ca7b8cb09cf9535d43c0dd3/e129t.Altair.Activate.2019.4.build.5868.part4.rar.html